tiny village in western pennsylvania

Once again, few words, for I was working on this today:

That’s the basic arrangement of buildings. They aren’t attached yet.

Streets colored in, working on some grass.

And, here is some of the mess on the table, including those buildings again.

Today’s reason to repeat a day forever: to boil whatever town I am in for the long haul of the time loop down to a few representative buildings then reduce them onto a board game. And, when I get frustrated with the time loop or the town, I will just burn the board game or rip it into pieces or… except then I would have to make the board game all over again just to destroy it. Seems like too much work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the rhythm of the dividing pair

i've seen it over a hundred times

nothing bad can happen